So I did finish a couple of Christmas designs today, not for any challenge but just using up some additional scraps.
Yesterday I messed up a card base and I could only rescue this small square. I also had all these small strips of glitter paper and a bit of gold that, to me, were just too pretty to throw away. I had the bright idea of weaving them together randomly. I attached the result to a bit of left over pp and cut the excess off the edges. Then I attached that to the card front. Using another scrap piece I stamped the sentiment (KaiserKraft set) and added the snowflakes (doubled 2) at the side. Added a bling center and then adhered to the card front center. It worked better than I expected and I used up most of my odd bits too. I did another one as well but much smaller weave and a quite different look.