The DiesRus challenge is for anything Christmas and I needed a box for a card series I had made as a gift and decided to create one.
I had done 10 cards all different and many with layers so I needed a fairly decent size box and initially wasn’t sure how to go about it. A little bit of research and I found a link to a tutorial that I could follow: https://intatwynedesigns.co.uk/intatwynedesigns/?p=10157 . Very good explanations and measurements. I literally just followed along pausing while I did the cutting etc. I had also seen an idea for using my HeroArts kit found here – https://heroarts.com/blogs/hero-arts-blog/november-my-monthly-hero-countdown-idea-giveaway-1 and I incorporated that into my box. The box is the same on both sides so it took me quite a while to do. Die cutting panels, colouring them with Prisma pencils and adding the embellishments etc. over the past 2 days. I even die cut the pot bottoms in PP to make them look more realistic. For the sentiment on the roof section I used a word die I’ve forgotten the brand name of. The card set and envelopes fit perfectly inside and I’m really happy with the result.