One thing is certain, I am no water colourist and am now considering finding someone to teach me. That said this card isn’t a total dud and may grow on me.
I started by stamping the rising bubbles, by Designs by Ryn, with Amalgam Ink. On a separate piece I also stamped the Seahorse from a Gina K Designs stamp set. Added a few seaweed images with Distress oxides after I had used water colours to try to get a watery look. It looked awful but I refused to throw it away so ended up using a curved die to cut it down to what you see. This was much better so I adhered to a card front and then stamped the sentiment. I fussy cut the seahorse and popped him up. Sentiment from same set.