This is my second try in designing a card for this challenge. Somehow during the first one I managed to forget to add PP so I took a leaf out of one of my stampin buddies book and wrote down the requirements ticking them off as I went. I think I managed it this time around. I found some PP that looked a bit like snowflakes coming down and cut it into the different length strips. Before adhering them I inked the bottoms with a bit of green then glued them just at the top of the card front. The die cuts are from a Sissix set of 4 foliage dies and I cut them out of a paint chip, and different scrap pieces of green CS. The holly piece I also embossed before removing it from the die. When I was happy with the layout I glued them together and then added to the strips. I stamped the greeting below using a CTMH stamp and went over it with a glitter pen. Using some snowflake fallouts from a scene die I added them to the card front and glittered them after they were dry. The berries were from a hole punch. I added the ribbon/twine at the top and got the bow tied after a struggle. Honestly I wonder sometimes if my hands work at all, as I can barely feel the twine or ribbon when I’m trying to tie a bow. My hubby likes this card – he said it looks very realistic.