Last week I made a b’day card for my hubby (he loved it) but in the process messed up a couple of times so I decided to find a way to use up the bad parts. First I rescued the inked part that I had accidentally die cut some images from and now had holes in it. That became the sky along with a partial die cut copper piece that I used as the sun. I added these to some cream paper and then added the stamped and die cut pieces that were not used on the previous card as shown here. I used a Copic pen to ground the kangaroos and tree. Then I stamped the sentiment and added some embossed lines to the base card after I glued the image panel to the kraft CS. I’m happy at how this turned out and have managed to use most of the messed up pieces in the process. It fits the Krafty Chicks challenge I think so I’ve entered it there.