Well I know they said they weren’t expecting perfection, but I’m sure they would prefer a project that didn’t have ink smears all over it. LOL! After thinking about what to make and laying out the idea so I could see if it would work, I gathered all my supplies, set out the timer and began. First I cut the frame a mixed edge rectangle set by Essentials. Then I cut my PP (a 6×6″ origami paper) to the correct size and glued it to the card front. I then glued the frame leaving the center piece ready for stamping. The larger sentiment was stamped on a scrap piece, heat embossed then cut and added underneath. So far so good and I am way ahead of my time schedule. Easy peasie, Ha – famous last words actually. So I stamped and heat embossed my dog and the small sentiment even remembering to use my eb buddy which I, oh so often, forget to use. I still managed to get powder where I didn’t want it and no time to fix properly. Still ahead of schedule and thinking this is going well … I managed to colour in the little dog and pizza slice using pencils and Sakura Glaze and I’m well within the time frame. Here is where it went wrong – I stamped 3 tiny hearts on one side of the pup and 2 more on the other side. Completely forgot to dry the ink, turned it over to add glue started to add it inside the frame and OMG, horrified to see I had smudged the ink. 1 minute left to go and I can’t get rid of the smudges so I stamped a few more hearts to try to cover it up. I also added 2 hearts to the bottom sentiment. 43 seconds left on the clock and I decided to leave well enough alone as, for sure, I would have ended up with rubbish had I tried to erase any marks. If the card isn’t humorous my efforts certainly are!