Even though this background ended up being a bit busier than I expected I still quite like it. I used a technique found here but I didn’t get quite the same effect. Once it was done I couldn’t think what to do with it although the colours fit the JUG’s challenge. Then I remembered a Memory Box die called Splashing puddles and had a go at cutting it through the watercolour paper. I had to run it through a few times but it did cut nicely in the end. Using my latest SSS kit with the frogs etc. I stamped the simplest frog and fussy cut him once he was coloured. To colour him I used InkTense pencils. I added glossy accents to the splashes, raindrops and the eyes of the frog. I also used some of the fall outs to add a puddle under the frog and some splashes to the inside. I used the sentiment only on the inside as the front is too busy to add anything else. The card stock is from GKD and I made it into a square card for a change. Initially I wasn’t sure if this was going to work, but I quite like the end result and I have another piece to use for a 2nd card.