I had stamped the birch trees a while back and cut them into the panels, but somehow managed to scratch one of the embossed pieces. I set them aside thinking I could fix it but at the time wasn’t in the right frame of mind to try. They sat on my desk until the other day when I had the idea of how to cover up the error. Using a small piece of scrap pp I die cut the birds using a very old die but one I can’t remember who by. I added them over the scratch on the left and used the last one for the panel on the right. Then I die cut the sentiment using some more scrap pp. I glued a single piece of pp behind the panels, added them on top and finished with the sentiment. To my mind it is a good save.