Shakers aren’t my forte at the best of times, but this one almost became a complete disaster during the making. The inked piece was something I had done late last year and this bit was left over. I had been wondering how to use it and thought the MFT Birthday Centerpiece die cut would look good on top. I added some acetate to the back of the die cut thinking about a shaker style and then added the foam strips to the back. During this, I had forgotten I had an open bottle of glue sitting on my desk. Got distracted by a phone call and didn’t finish cleaning the nozzle so it was an accident waiting to happen. The next thing was that the bottle fell and glue spilled out into the shaker space I had created. Lots of curse words later I managed to clean up the mess and ensure that the acetate was fully clean before continuing. Thank goodness for a tip from a fellow stamper who had suggested that we buy a product called Un Du as this enabled me to clean it up properly. Thanks Lisa B. I added the shaker part to the inked part and then in turn added them to the card front. You can imagine my horror when I realized that the card front had a tiny mark at the top and of course the camera is merciless so I had to get very creative to cover up this mark. Fortunately I had a small MFT confetti die so I cut some teal cs and added them as embellishments on the card front. After all the other disasters I certainly wasn’t going to let a mark prevent me from using the card. The shaker bits inside the card are from SSS and came with the Unfrogettable kit. Decided to upload to the JUG’s challenge in spite of the card not being perfect.