Having found a pocket template online I proceeded to size, print and cut out before I stamped any design to it. My stamps and die came from a new StampinUp set I’ve just acquired called Daffodil Daydream and also another one that was a gift called Friendly Hello. I stamped the design across the pocket so it would look like decorative stitching and added a flower underneath. Using a pen and ruler I added the faux stitching to the edges. Using the Easter sentiment from the set I stamped and fussy cut it and added it above the fancy stitching. Then I added foam tape to the back for dimension. After stamping the daffodil using the kissing technique and Tombow markers I added a bit of water to move the colour around a bit. I also added a small amount of Sakura Glaze here and there. Once it was dry I die cut it. Using an Essentials mixed edge layering basics set I cut a frame from DSP and added it to card front and then I added the daffodil. The pocket was added last, after which I added a few Studio Katja gems in various sizes. As it seems to fit both challenges I am entering it to them.