As I needed a quick get well card, I thought I may as well do one that will work for a challenge and this tulip die works so well for a card using 1/3 or less. The die came from the Netherlands and somewhere I have the name and brand, but I can’t find the magnet it lives on at the moment. I used a heavy white CS to cut the piece and then added Distress Oxides with a brush to give it colour after which I used some Distress glaze to add a small bit of polish. On the photo the colouring doesn’t look that good but in reality it is soft and pretty. I think the light in my craft room today isn’t very good for photography and it is a very dull rainy afternoon so poor light outside as well. I may get our electrician to add a small strip light for the shelf I use to do photographs. The sentiment is from an MFT set which has some lovely fonts for a few of the stamps. I may add a few embellishments to it prior to mailing but for the challenge I’ve left as is.