Another one for the Modsquad challenge of using multiple images. http://modsquadchallenge.com/pinkmain_circus/
The harlequin pattern came from a lovely stencil that a great and treasured friend made for me recently. I had such fun using it with my new ink brushes as they work great with stencils. The larger hearts down the side came from another stencil (can’t remember where I got this one). The tiny hearts and sentiment are from the same Simon Says set mentioned in my other post today. I used Distress Oxides for the inks. Inked the edges of the sentiment panel to match the tiny red stripe separating the hearts and diamond shapes and I bent the sentiment strip so it would pop up in the middle. Used dimensionals to hold it in place but I glued down the ends so it stays bent. It still needed something so I added Nuvo Crystal glaze to all the hearts and was then satisfied with the look. This is my first Valentine of the year now to the rest.