I like to have a few sympathy cards on hand as one never knows when one may be needed. The new die from Cheapodies and an Inspired by Stamping stamp set called Seaside that I’ve had for a while, but only used one or two stamps from, were calling me. After cutting the bulrush from a scrap piece of CS I took another piece of CS and brushed various distress oxides over it. Then I stamped the images on top and coloured them in. The beauty of distress oxides is that one can colour over the top or stamp in other colours and it works.
I used my Sakura gelly roll pens to colour in the dragonfly who comes from a GKD set. I did the edges of the panel with my liquid chrome pen. Wish they had this in gold but so far only seems available in silver. Assembled this onto the Wild Lilac card base.