Finally broke out my new turnabout tool kit and stamp from Concord & 9th and did some playing. Didn’t like my first try but this second one was much better so went with it. These turnabout stamps are addictive and now I’m keen to buy a few more stamps.
I used various Distress Oxides here. I stamped the sentiment square and using dimensionals added it to the center. As well I die cut some leaves and added them tucked below the sentiment square. A few matching gems was all that was needed to make this card pop. I added the main panel with a foam pop up to a matching background piece and then adhered to card base.