Started out wanting to try a foiled grunge type finish and I used some Mirri card to accomplish it using a new 3D Texture fade embossing folder. Added some copper, silver and gold EB and heat embossed after which I swiped black stazon. Didn’t quite achieve the look I wanted but I know practice makes perfect so will try again soon. Panel was too big for a card front so I cut it in half using a wavy line die. Got 2 cards out of it. This one’s for this weeks Modsquad challenge:
I’m needing some masculine cards so the folder works for that and I added the other images by stamping and masking onto another small piece of card stock. I used Distress Oxides for the different colours. Stamped sentiment at the bottom, added a silvered edge using a pen and also cut the corners for interest. Popped up at bottom of main card and I added a bit of twine as well. It looks crooked in the photo but actually is quite straight. Not sure I like it but am not really in a creative mood so it will have to do.