I started by stamping the roses using a background stamp from Gina K, in versamark which I then heat embossed with fine detail EB powder. Cut this piece down and adhered to black card front. Using a small piece of scrap I then stenciled the butterflies, again with versamark and heat embossed this time in White. Stencil is one I’ve had for a long time and unfortunately do not know by whom or from where. In the beginning I didn’t think to keep track of those details so have a few items that I can’t identify properly. Picture below.
I cut this piece down to fit at the bottom of the other piece and glued it down. Then I added a small strip of ribbon around the card base. As well I stamped a butterfly image from a StampinUp set I have again in versamark and heatset that. I fussy cut it out and added to middle of the ribbon. A few small gems were added for some bling.