I had one piece of my marbled paper left over and decided to use it for this card. Adhered it to the card front on the left side. Then I took some scraps and cut out the diamond shapes using a spellbinders set. I moved the center pieces to the opposite colour for added interest.
Using a small seahorse die I cut out the smallest one and patted it onto my versamark pad until it was sticky all over. Then I dipped it into verdigris embossing powder and heat set it. He was adhered to the teal background and the diamond shape popped up on top. The penguin is from a Lawnfawn set that came with dies so I stamped, coloured and cut him out and added him to the lighter green background piece with diamond over top. Stamped the sentiment and tiny bird are from 2 Inspired by Stamping sets. It was missing something so I tried spattering some ink spots over the top. Don’t think I did a very good job and my mask moved so I got a few spots where I didn’t want them.