The mod squad wants a Christmas or winter card for this weeks challenge. I created this one a few days ago but hadn’t yet had the chance to upload it.
Using a Spellbinders bracket die I cut the bottom of the card front. I also cut the label out of mirri card using a Spellbinders nestibility set. After adding a strip of washi tape to the middle of card front the label was adhered over the top. Using a word die by Dees Distinctively and some opalescent origami paper I cut out the letters and adhered them as shown. With a piece of GKD pp I die cut the deer and popped him up on top of the O. A fast and easy card to make.