I’ve been cleaning up my desk and putting away supplies and in process came across this piece of marbled cs that I made a while ago using a Concord & 9th turnabout stamp . Decided to use it today with no specific plan or challenge in mind. First I cut the piece into two and adhered them both to some black paper. Cut it top and bottom so it would fit a card front and adhered it. I also added a small side strip same colours but different stamp from same company. Using my new SSS Be Kind set I stamped the leaf image in versamark and heat set in white. I then die cut it after which I added some shimmer with a dauber. Using foam dots I popped it on top. Using the sentiment from same stamp set I stamped them out and heat set in black. Cut the longer word strip very thin and added at the top. I fussy cut out the Be Kind words and added them just underneath. Was keeping the die cut and sentiments simple, as the marbled effect is so bold.