When playing yesterday I made a 2nd card that works for this challenge.
Using a StampinUp set that I’ve had a long time but hardly inked I stamped the pear using distress ink Shabby Shutters. I then stamped the stem and the two leaves. I added a small amount of pink to create a blush on the pear. Stamped the sentiment, from same set, and proceeded to doing some spatter. At first no matter what I did the spatter simply wouldn’t happen and in frustration I hit the brush much harder than I intended. You can imagine my shock when the spatter did what you see in the photo. I was about to cry and throw it all away when I realized that it was fine. The larger amount of pink looks like juice dripping down and having it within the sentiment makes it work. So I let it dry, decided I like it and here we are. A happy accident and another card I quite like.