Decided to do a Dutch theme for this colour challenge as I had the digi stamp on my desk and had already fussy cut it but hadn’t used it yet.
First I dry embossed the pink piece and cut it to fit the card front. I also swiped some pink distress ink across it very gently to add more definition. Glued to CF. After colouring the digi image and adding foam tape to the back I added the sentiment (from GD) to make it look as if she was holding it. Tucked a tiny flower into her hand as well. Before adhering I realized it still needed something so I search for an image of a windmill, put it into my graphics program so I could fade it out somewhat and then added that to the center. Now I added the main focal piece on top. Added a shadow with a gray copic marker. I didn’t really plan this card but let it evolve as I went along.