As one can see the recipe calls for five items and like my stamping buddy Gayle, I made a list and checked them off as I put things ready.
The first thing I did after deciding I wanted to use a small poppy stamp (by GKD) gifted to me by another stamping buddy, was search for some pp on line. I knew I didn’t have anything like this in my stash. I found the image and printed it out. I laid some scortape across the card front and glued red ribbon on top. I then added the pp over which I added the lower, wider ribbon border. Wanted thin at the top and wider at the base. So I now had two of the required elements. My stamped image are obviously the flowers and I stamped them, then clear embossed before adding colour using Inktense pencils. The left over piece of ribbon became the bow. The die cut is the rectangle and it was cut with a nesting set probably by Spellbinders but I forgot to keep the label for these. Don’t use them often so can no longer remember who made them. The last element was something shiny and I went with red sequins. I thought I might make a heart or something similar but the sequins work the best to my eyes. Sentiment is from the poppy stamp set. I like how the reds all work together even though they are different.