Don’t you just love it when something in your head actually pans out exactly as you imagine? Even before the Paper Players challenge showed up I had been thinking about using these dies (never used and owned for years) in some way. I think I got them in a package of other stuff at some craft sale.
The first thing I did was use the Hero Arts leaf stencil in both Old Paper and Twisted Citron inks. Once that was done to my satisfaction I found some scrap cs in dark gray and cut both photo frames. Once they were cut I played with the actual stamps before using them just to see if my idea would work. Decided it would, so stamped both the tiger and the monkey. Stamp set by Hero Arts – a kit I bought last year. Using my Inktense pencils I added colour until I was happy with the look then I die cut the images. Added a touch of Sakura jelly roll green to his eyes and some sparkle to monkey eyes too. I die cut a couple of layers to give them dimension. Then I placed the images into the frames playing until I was happy I could safely glue them. Added them to stenciled card front. Initially I was going to cut the tiger off where he shows at the top, but my hubby said leave him intact. I’m glad I took his advice as I like how it looks and now I realize it looks as if his tail is waving the sentiment about. Added a bit of bling for extra interest and declared it finished. I have to say I am really happy with this card.