Found another challenge blog and decided to enter it for fun.
I liked the sketch and this is my take on it. The die I used is from a Spellbinders label set to which I added some dry embossing once it was cut. Folder used is from Craft Concepts titled In Bloom. PP is from my stash by GKD and I cut the layer and added it to a dark green layer to match the greens in the pp. The stamped image and sentiments are from my current favourite set by SSS called Be Kind and I heat embossed the leaf image with silver. Used Distress Oxides Blueprint Sketch and Mowed Lawn to colour. I die cut several more to glue together for stability and dimension. It was bigger than the card front so once glued to front I cut off the edges. After I had positioned the label I added the die cut leaves on top and then added the sentiment. I had stamped these 2 words together, but didn’t like the width of the white scrap so I ended up fussy cutting until I liked how it looked. I often do this with a sentiment if I am not happy with size. This is a somewhat busy looking card, but somehow it works and I quite like the result.