My last card for these two challenges. Basically using the leftover frames from previous post.
When I put these two leftover frames on my desk they ended up one on top of the other and I liked how they looked. After playing with them a bit I decided to add one square with the other on top like a diamond. Glued them to the gray Lawn Fawn cs which was cut at 5 1/2 X 5 1/2″. Decided that butterflies would look good with this and used two different sets (GKD & CTMH) plus a die to create them. It proved difficult to get the right shade of blue for the corner butterflies but I tried. I also had these silk flowers so I added them to the blue corners. One flower was too pale a yellow so I coloured it with a copic marker to make it darker. Think it is a bit too dark now, but don’t have any others to replace it. Added the die cut butterfly to the center. Don’t want to add a sentiment at the moment, but most likely it will become a birthday card.