I had been playing at making some water colour backgrounds on water colour paper and in cutting it up for a different project I had this frame left over. In making this piece I had used various stencils in different inks to get the look I needed at the time. Problem was the frame was bigger than my usual card size and the sides weren’t an even match. I also had the smaller piece you see in the center left but I didn’t need to do anything to this piece. I measured a card front 6″ x 4 1/4″ to fit the frame and then played with the frame to get the sides to match the top and bottom edges. Glued it to the card front. I measured where to place the center piece and glued that as well. The die cut poppies were left from another project but one stem was missing leaving a gap. I found this piece of teal (no shine or texture) ribbon and it fit the width exactly so I played with some stamps and added the 2 sentiments in white. It didn’t take very well so I went over it with a pen and prayed it would dry and stay on. Thankfully it did and I was able to glue this piece over the poppies to fit the gap. I will make an envelope to fit this card when I eventually give it to someone. And just so you know – it was an accident that the pattern from the frame fits the center panel. Luck played a role here.