Except for the card base and the vellum, this is completely from scraps left on my desk from recent projects. What is new is the opal blaze and the gems along with the small strips of washi tape used for the flowers.
I had the frames and hadn’t decided what to do with them but like the idea of putting them together in some fashion. I played around a bit and glued the 3 bigger ones first and added the strip of glitter card stock through so it looked like ribbon threaded. Then I did the same with the smaller ones using another tiny strip of glitter paper. My new opal blaze pots arrived after I had done this and I had the idea of adding of it around the edges. The shine is amazing. Then I cut a piece of vellum for the CAS Mix up challenge and dry embossed it with the diamond pattern after which I added some of the other opal blaze with my finger. I had some white squares on my desk to which I added a strip of washi tape and then using a GKD die set I cut out the flowers and added them as shown. The sentiment was stamped from the Enchanted Forest GKD set using Stazon ink onto another white Yupo paper square and when dry I cut it and threaded it into the frame. The iridescence on this card is surprising and it shows well in the photo too. The opal blaze changes colour as the card is moved. A friend told me about the challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches and it fits that one perfectly so I have entered it there as well.