When die cutting the outline for the ornament for another project I messed it up trying to get it out of the die. I had to cut a second one and still had this piece on my desk. I fixed it a bit and glued it on top of the red solid shape. Then to hide the torn bits I added gems. It sat on my desk for about 10 days as I wasn’t inspired to use it immediately. I had the ribbon also on my desk and was about to put it away when I thought of adding a bow to the ornament. Then it sat around for a days more. The frame was another scrap that I was thinking about trying to use and by accident it slid underneath the ornament. My mind said Hmmm … I wonder if … I found the scrap green cs and dry embossed it. Added it to the red card front and after stamping the sentiment to the frame I added that on top of the green panel. The tiny poinsettia is a fussy cut bit from a scrap of dsp. Sentiment is from a GKD set, the folder is from CTMH but I cannot remember who made the die set and have had it for ages.