Using a Penny Black wreath stamp I first stamped the image in versamark and then heat embossed in silver. using a berry sprigs die set from Dee’s Distinctively I cut the red sprigs and played with placement until I like the look. Glued them in place but left parts loose for dimension. Didn’t like the square orientation so I cut the wreath using a Sissix set and added some foam to the back. Searched through my pp and found the black plaid piece for background. Popped the wreath on top and added the bow, but it needed some bling so I added the small gems here and there in different colours. The sentiment is from a CTMH set that I’ve used almost every year since I purchased it as I like the font. Heat embossed in white on a black scrap piece that I rounded the corners of. Popped up along the bottom. My hubby loved this effort and my photo doesn’t really do it justice as it looks nicer in reality than here.