This background is from a Hero Arts background stamp that was part of a recent kit. It has been sitting on my desk for weeks waiting to be inked and the challenge at Inkspirational was why it was used now. I thought it was perfect for the challenge. Using versamark I stamped the image and then clear heat embossed it. After that I used various Distress Oxides to create the Aurora Borealis colours. In addition I used some glow in the dark paint on top which is very shiny but doesn’t glow on a photo. Using one of the dies from the kit I die cut the trees and cabin 3 times. Once in a mirror CS, then in a dark gold and then in white. The dark gold layer I deliberately didn’t cut through where the cabin sits as I wanted it to glow through the gaps of that die cut. By kind of embossing it I was able to use scissors to cut it down to fit behind properly. Then I offset those layers on top of the mirror piece. Using 2 star dies from the set I added a few extra stars into the sky. The sentiment came from a GKD set as I only wanted a very small strip on the card front. I also offset this piece on to another mirror strip in a darker blue. I used foam strips to pop up the die cut piece. I shall use that background stamp on more cards as it gives a very effective night sky.