Having seen a few of these shaped cards that rock recently, I really wanted to try one for myself. As our surrogate daughter has recently moved into her first detached house a new home card seemed to be a good way to start. The 3-2-1 challenge recipe requires embellishments, pp and stamped or digital images. The challenge at Krafty Chicks is an any occasion so I figured my effort would work in both challenges although when I began the card it wasn’t with any challenges in mind. To begin the card I first die cut the largest circle had and folded it in half to create the bottom portion of the card. I cut another circle out of a toile pp but realize from the photo that it doesn’t really show anymore due to the other elements I’ve added, but if you look closely you can see the edges of it. I die cut two circle frames using two dies together and also 2 more circles of the same size out of white CS. My idea was to create a garden but the card evolved slightly differently as I went along. Using my new MFT stamps and dies, I stamped onto some textured scrap CS using the boot planter and the gnome stamps. Using mostly pencils I coloured these images then die cut them. I added sparkle to the flowers using Sakura gelly roll pens. Then on the circle using another MFT stamp set from Christmas I stamped the house with trees and coloured this with pencils. I added some clouds from the same set and some birds from an Inspired by stamping set. I also used some gold glitter at the windows. I adhered the frame to this piece and set it aside for a few minutes. Looking through my stash of embellishments I found the white fence and I cut it almost in half so I could extend it slightly beyond the edge of the base card. I then added 2 die cut grass pieces at the fence base. After this I added the image circle between the 2 grass pieces. Because the back of the card now looked a bit messy I took the 2nd circle and glued it to hide the split in the fence and tidied it up. To make it fit properly a I added some foam in between. Then I added the two die cut images as you can see. The middle part needed something so I took a flower stamp from a GKD set and fussy cut the image out after colouring it with Sakura glaze pens. Then I used 2 sentiment stamps from a Happy Mail set I have but I don’t know the brand name. Before I had a blog I never thought I would need brand names of my stuff and threw a lot of packaging away. These days I wish I hadn’t done this. I stamped both onto black CS using white ink and fussy cut the Congrats before adhering them to the card front. There is quite a bit of sparkle on the card which the photograph simply doesn’t pick up.