When I did a recent card as a guest designer for the Make the Card challenge site, I was left with a small piece to use on a different project. It was on my desk waiting for ideas. While playing yesterday I found these dragonflies that I’ve had forever and only used one or two in the past. Firstly, I decided to use the edge of some paper ribbon down the side of the stamped panel. Very hard to attach but I managed it and then added it all to the card front. I had the stamped sentiment already done so I added the tiny dragonfly to that and popped it on top. Then I added the larger dragonfly above. I wasn’t making it for any challenge at the time but this morning saw the latest one at Make the Cards and realized the colours worked. I finished the card by adding a few gems and am posting it for the challenge.