When rummaging around my basket of paper scraps looking for a specific blue piece I unearthed the black plaid piece and set it aside. I thought it would work for this challenge and this is what I came up with this morning. I first used and EB folder on the kraft card front. Then I found the red scrap piece and used it to back the plaid layer and added them to the card front. Taking more scrap red I added a strip across the entire card. Using an old ornament die (one of the first I ever purchased) I cut a gold back and the black and red filigree piece and put them together. Added a few gems and popped this up onto the red layer. I stamped the sentiment (from Divinity Designs actually 2 put together) and trimmed the kraft into banner ends and popped that up too. Because I was using scraps I didn’t have exactly what I needed for the red layer so I put 2 pieces together leaving me with a small seam. To cover up the seam I added a line of small gems and a couple of larger ones onto the sentiment strip and on the corner of the red piece to balance it all. It all seemed to work better than I expected which is always a bonus to my mind.