I decided to go with fairies for this challenge and it took me 4 tries to get my stamping right. I messed up 2 with inky fingers and on the next one didn’t get my mask in place properly. The fourth one I liked. The stamp set is from GKD and is one I’ve used once or twice. I used Sakura Glaze pens to colour in her wings and pencils for the mushroom. Added a touch of glitter to her wings and the edge of the mushroom. For the fairy dust I used a metallic gold ink by Delicata. Originally I thought I might heat emboss, but instead went with the ink as it looks more delicate than embossing would. Keeping it CAS is always a challenge for me but even with the addition of sequin stars I’ve managed it. I die cut the panel with an unbranded stitched edge rectangle set and added it to the card front. All in all I’m happy with the result.