This card uses a background die that I’ve had for a while and believe I purchased as an unbranded die. I decided the last piece of white sparkle CS from LawnFawn would be a good one to use for this. I added it to the card base and in the process dropped it with the glue side down so it messed up the card front. I’ve no idea what is going on with me and glue but I’ve had several mishaps recently. Anyway I cleaned it up and got it glued down after which I realized that the card front was still slightly marked in a few places. Having these stitched hearts already cut meant that I could use them to cover up the marks and still keep the card. The word die is from MFT and I added it at an angle as you can see. A few iridescent gems finished the card. I like that this card, as well as my previous post, can be used as Wedding, Valentine or Anniversary cards so I’ve left the inside blank until I decide.