When I first started this card I die cut it using some pale blue gingham paper, but I didn’t like it, although I kept a few of the fallouts available. Then I tried cutting it on a card front and didn’t get the placement right so that too went by the wayside. I will use it, but in a different way than intended. This is my 3rd attempt and I’m still not sure I did it correctly but have made it work nevertheless. I really wanted the card to stand upright but adding more CS made it too thick so instead I used some sky paper from a pad I’ve had forever. I’m not sure it is truly a winter card although my hubby thinks it is, but at least it has the blues and a bird which is the part of the mood board that inspired the card. I used a few of the gingham fallouts as embellishments here and there and I also added some sparkle to both the bird and the fallouts. I’ve also decided to use a sentiment just on the inside of the card as nothing I tried looked right on the front. After thinking about the placement, as I look at the finished card, I think in future placing the die right at the bottom of the card front and preventing the top edge from cutting will work better. Then I’ll use scissors to extend the longer side cuts to the top and bottom of the card so only half of it gets cut away, but still leaves the bird behind. Or I’ll make the card size to fit the die rather than use the usual size. Don’t know why I didn’t think of that before I started.