This is my take on the sketch challenge at Paper Players. I used a tulip die I bought in the Netherlands when visiting my sister and it is by Craft Emotions. After die cutting I coloured it with Inktense pencils. Did the flowers first then went over them with a clear Sakura glaze pen so I could do the leaves without worrying that I might mess up the flowers. Added some StampinUp DSP to a gray card front and then added a scrap that was cut into some grass at the join of the 2 pattern pieces. Added the die on top of that leaving a few flower heads loose so they would look more natural. The sentiment is from a Spellbinders set I’ve gotten this year. Decided it didn’t need any embellishments, although I may change my mind before it gets used.