Having finally cleaned and tidied my craft room I am back in creative mode. The card front is a leftover 4X4 piece that I unearthed when sorting through the leftover scraps and putting them away or discarding. The background is something I made last week and set aside for use later. I added a bit more ink to it this morning and then dry embossed it with the brocade folder from Craft Concepts. Sentiment is from a Concord & 9th set left out for me to use, as I’ve an idea for some of the stamps. The butterfly is one from last week and is when I discovered the the die set and the stamp set I thought went with it didn’t match. Seeing as I’m unable to throw stuff away unless deemed totally unusable, I rescued it by adding some colour using mainly Sakura glitter pens and now it looks as though it was supposed to be cut this way. The bling is from the dollar store. The oval shape worked when I put two together as they reminded me of butterfly wings. We have snow today and I can see a lot of fluffy stuff is falling. Hope it doesn’t stick for long.