Two challenges, one using blooms and keeping it fairly CAS and the other to use an embossing folder and this is the card I came up with that works for both. Perhaps the embossing makes it more busy than Paper Players would like, but when I look at the DT images most have layers of some kind.
The embossing folder is from Crafts Too called Tulip frame and after embossing I cut it down a bit and went over the high points very gently with spun sugar ink. The daffodil and sentiment comes from a new StampinUP set that I coloured and die cut as does the butterfly. It is made just from the tiny dies that came in the set. I added it to a green GKD card front. The sentiment was die cut with an old label die that I got in one of those reseller stores like HomeSense but I don’t know who made it. I’m happy with this card and it wasn’t difficult to make.