For this sketch I chose to use some leftover glitter strips with a metallic one. The butterfly is from MFT, more brilliant butterflies with a matching die. I inked up the butterfly then using versamark I added the pattern portion. Using gold powder I heat embossed it, but I noticed I had forgotten to dry the ink so quite a bit of powder was stuck to the body. Instead of throwing it away I went ahead and then die cut it. Once cut I decided that I liked my accident enough to use it. I also stamped another small butterfly (from a StampinUp set) at the top right using a gray ink so it wasn’t too vivid. The sentiment is from a GKD set and the embellishments are Trinity stamps.