I was fooling around with some dry embossing and having seen a card that used this idea, I decided to create something similar. My dies are an old Spellbinders set called Moroccan Motifs. I die cut one of each size and ran them through with an embossing folder that had snowflakes. Then I put them together using foam squares under each layer. I dry embossed the layering panel with a brocade folder cut it down a bit then added it to the white card front. After which I added the other elements. The little red bird is something I saved from a received Christmas card and he seemed perfect for the corner. The greeting is from a Spellbinders mix and match set and I added ink and then versamark before heat embossing clear. This works as a Christmas card even though the die is not a snowflake design. Thanks for looking and have a great day.