As most of my friends know, I’m not a big Halloween fan and don’t make many of this type of card. Occasionally I will do one for a child and this is such an occasion. The stamp set used is from GKD and is an older set. I stamped the pumpkin onto some yellow vellum using Carved Pumpkin ink and then heat set using clear embossing powder. The little ghost was stamped onto a scrap piece of normal vellum with white dye ink and then heat set as well. He was fussy cut and then glued near the word Boo. The vellum was scored at one side and then adhered on that fold at the back of the other layer but before I added it I stamped the stars in Versamark and heat set them in silver. Using a sponge I added some Shaded lilac ink to give some colour for the stars. I stamped, heat set and fussy cut the little bat and added him on top of the main sentiment. These 2 layers were added to a dark gray card front. I think this works for the sketch so is entering into the Sunday Stamps challenge. Thanks for looking.