Having seen a very pretty embossed card recently I decided it was time I tried something along the same vein. Unfortunately my embossing initially was pretty bad with ink from the folder in the wrong places. The folder is from Crafters Companion. I had used a brayer to add some Spun Sugar ink to the folder but the faint pink doesn’t show up much on the photo. As well I am finding it a challenge to get the right sandwich for these 3D folders which didn’t help any. Rather than throw it away I lined up another piece of CS into the folder, but I cut it into a smaller section beforehand. It worked quite well and I now had something to cover up the smeared ink. Using Versamark I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it and at the same time I did the flower the same way. I lined it up as well as I could over the bottom piece so that the design looks continuous and glued it. The stamp set is by StampinUp. As well I went over the entire two layers with some shimmer which doesn’t show on the photo but is quite pretty in my craft room. A few gems and I called it finished. Considering how bad it looked at first, I’m quite pleased with what I ended up with. My housekeeper will love it. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend everyone.