I made a second card for the Paper Players colour challenge so I could use up both the positive and negative scraps from the previous card. Having received a very pretty handmade card, which has a removable ornament on the front, I used the idea with my scraps.
Using the negative blue piece I paper pieced the positive bits into it and backed it with some shimmery vellum. I die cut this out using an old nesting set for which I stupidly didn’t keep the name, but suspect it is from Spellbinders. I punched a small hole at the top and added a loop of silver string tied into a bow. The loop is attached to the card back but is easily removed by recipient for later tree hanging. On the kraft cs I dry embossed some lines and added silver washi tape and left over striped piece. It has quite a bit of sparkle but once again camera doesn’t pick that up. I like the ornament shape as it is a bit different than is usual.