I started this card – got so far and realized I had gone about it a bit backwards. Nevertheless the end result is still okay and works. Initially I stenciled the side butterflies, using a stencil gifted by a loved stamp buddy. I used Distress Oxides in Dusty Concord, festive berries and Victorian Velvet to get a slight ombre look. Once this was done I decided that some dry embossing was required (should have done this first) so I used a folder by Darice as close to the other side of the stenciled part as possible. It still needed something so I used a couple of butterfly dies to add on as shown. I am not adding a sentiment as yet as I think this card will work for several things and will wait until the right occasion shows itself.