One card for two challenges hooray! I started with the tone on tone background using faded jeans ink and a large striped background stamp from GKD. Then to make it work for the sketch I cut a small panel from a stenciled background I had made a while ago for my hubby’s photography. I added that piece and then a small strip of tone on tone paper on the side. I had a piece of vellum sitting on my desk so I added that as well. This keeps it close to the sketch idea. By photocopying some playing cards in a reduced size I hand cut them and added them on top of the vellum. From the year of flowers GKD stamp set I inked the two stamps and added to the vellum as well.