My hubby has been taking photographs of ferns recently and then in post production he changes the photo a little. The background for my sketch effort is one of those changed photographs. The photo here doesn’t do it justice as there are a lot of colours in it but they show up quite dark for some reason. That said I pulled some of the colour from the background into my focal pieces as well as into the layered borders.
The die cut hexagon is one of the rescued pieces from a project I did some days ago. The inchies are also from previous projects and the die cut flower is using up the last of a water coloured piece I did some time ago. Die used for flower is from GKD and the hexagon is from a set that came with my Gemini. The stamps used are from CTMH and I stamped with Distress Oxide ink Mermaid lagoon to try to match the turquoise blue elsewhere. The pink glitter strip is also a left over piece. I am happy with how it turned out.