I am amazed at how quickly my stamp order from MFT arrived and decided to use one of them for the AAA challenge. I didn’t do the optional twist for this card. I did however, try to use some of the tips from an AI water colour video to add the colour to it. To cut out my panel I used a die set from Spellbinders. The sentiment is from a GKD set. To get the colour I used Tombow markers and an almost wet paintbrush which helped to spread out the colour to the rest of the flower. Once the flowers were done I used a shimmer water colour paint to add the wash behind the flowers. I need a lot of practice before I can say my water coloring is decent, but even so, I’m not unhappy with this card.