Using one of my new MFT Floral background stamps I stamped the image in white pigment ink onto the blue cs and then clear embossed it. I already had the 2 frame die cuts on my desk as they were left from another project and I intertwined them and then laid them on the card to see how it looked. I liked it, so decided to proceed with using these but making part of the stamped image stand out more. I initially coloured in the center parts with a white pencil but it wasn’t quite white enough so went over the top with some white water colour. This I liked. I added some gold water colour to the flower centers and used a pencil on the stems. Didn’t want a lot of colour but it definitely needed the hint. From a Divinity Designs stamp set I chose the sentiment and stamped it with Blueprint Sketch Distress oxide to which I added clear heat embossing. Cut it to the size and popped it up at the bottom. Getting the negative and positive look gave me a background paper and a solid image in the frames and I love the result.