When my new Hero Arts kit arrived the other day I was pretty excited as they have had issues with getting orders fulfilled due to Covid-19. Anyway I decided to have a go at playing with it and this is what I came up with. I confess it isn’t my design as I basically CASEd a design from their blog. You can find it here. My version isn’t an exact copy but it is a close one. I had fun following along with the video to get something similar and am happy with how it turned out. I coloured with a combination of pencils, copics and Spectrum noir markers, but my blending leaves a lot to be desired. It took several tries for me to get the cutting and embossing right based on the instructions but I managed it in the end. As it fits the challenge I decided to enter it although when I first started the card I wasn’t really doing it with a challenge in mind.